Mechanical Engineering Technology
381 Cordell South
Stillwater, OK 74078
Dr. Adams taught courses at OSU for 38 years. Before coming to Oklahoma State, he worked at the following companies, gaining valuable experience for his teaching career:
- Levingston Engineers, Inc. in Lakes Charles, LA, as a Process Engineer Consultant;
- Summit Energy Development, Ltds. as Reservoir Analyses Consultant;
- Humble Oil and Refining Company, Baytown, TX, Chemical Engineer;
- Continental Oil Company, Ponca City, OK; and
- Phillips Petroleum Company, Bartlesville, OK, as a Chemical Engineer;
Dr. Adams obtained his B.S, M.S. and Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at Oklahoma State University.
Before returning to OSU, Dr. Adams was an Associate Professor at McNeese State in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
His special interests include running, tennis, pets, continual learning by taking classes, and creative writing.